Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Roller-Coaster

Women are complicated, a puzzle, a mystery. 
To discover who she is takes time and patience. 
I am thinking that she is worth the wait. 
I have so many wishes that surround my mind. 
Castles in the sky-dreams and desires. 
I am still holding onto her words. 
I cherish them; they replay on my mind. 
I don't want to play her games anymore. 
So I have to move on. 
If she is interested she will have to make some effort. 
I am not going to chase her anymore. 
It is not fair to get my hopes up or to allow myself to get hurt. 
She has taken me on a roller-coaster ride and I was a willing passenger.

(Written by Amy E. McCoy 5-2-09)

http://0.tqn.com/d/cleveland/1/0/s/s/-/-/corkscrew.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies Video

Popular Posts