Thursday, June 6, 2013

"J"


Well it's like I want to see you, but you are too far away.
What is there to say about you...no words express you.
But I will still try.
You are very sweet and clever.
You make me smile and I hate to see you go. 
I hope I am good enough for you.
I want to make you happy and see you glow with joy.
I want to hold you when you need a shoulder to cry on.
When you need a friend or a lover...I am here.
When you need understanding and comfort...then call on me.
I want to please you and I want you to please me.
I don't want to change or dictate you.
I accept you for who you are and that will not change.
I want you to be loyal and loving...nothing more nothing less.

(Written by Amy E. McCoy 2000)

http://www.letstalkdatingonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/love-man-woman-silhouette-sun-sunset-sea-lake-beachother1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies Video

Popular Posts