Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Favorite Sites

Skullcandy is one of the coolest sites and has some of the best products on the market. Their headphones, earbuds, speakers, and clothes are all fashionable and affordable. I would have to say that the name and logo drew me in before I even tried the products. I own a pair of ear buds and I have owned a pair of headphones. I loved them both. I also bought a nifty t-shirt, which I also love.

   


Cool Material has some of the newest most interesting products online. This is my favorite "gear" blog. This blog is geared more towards men, but that doesn't mean that women can not enjoy it. I, myself, being a woman love it. Although I do not have an obsession with bacon - I do enjoy the majority of these products. I really do like the overall feel of this blog with its clean modern sleek design and all the nerdy and hip stuffs they showcase. The cool material team is pretty awesome.



uncrate is also a blog that is geared towards men and has a minimalistic design. It is an interesting site that showcases new and unique items from gear to videos. I do enjoy this sites app more on my iPod touch than online.







Fossil is one of my most favorite product lines. I love their watches, wallets, bags, key chains, and clothes. Their vintage lines offer a wide range of styles from sporting to traditional. The leather quality is also very nice and with most purchases the leather has a lifetime guarantee. All around the site and the products are amazing and not too expensive for the quality. fossil.com





Department of Goods is an interesting site that sells clothing, gear, and accessories at outlet clearance prices. They feature a lot of outdoor sports merchandise from companies like Burton, DC, Fox, Hurley, Billabong, The North Face, Patagonia and much more.





CleanSnipe is an outdoor gear site that sells outdoor gear at reduced prices. You can also sell gear to them which is awesome.



Zappos‬ is a great site that sells shoes, clothes, bags, and accessories. Prices are good and shipping is free.







Etsy I love this site because you can find almost anything handmade and for some reason handmade just feels better. If you are looking for something that feels earthy and simple then Etsy is the place for you.








eBags is a great place to find an enormous selection of handbags, messenger bags, laptop bags, backpacks, travel accessories wallets, and so much more. I really enjoy browsing their site, because yo never know when you might need a new bag, a gift, or just need to upgrade the worn out or broken bags you already have.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies Video

Popular Posts