Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Words Heal












 
I am dedicating this post to poetry that I have written during a tumultuous time in my life. I grew a lot as a person over a long period of time. I had so much soul searching to do.

My journey began in a place of dysfunction surrounded by a horde of barbarians. I grew to be a cautious observer.

The goal of this post is to possibly help someone who has also felt the same way. If you read through all the poetry I have written you will definitely see a pattern. I feel like I was put on this earth to help as many down trodden and lost souls as possible...and I don't mean that in a religious sense either.


You can comment on any post at any time from anywhere! 

I would be very happy to hear from you. 






http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/28600/28644/penquill_28644.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies Video

Popular Posts