Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Self Destructive

I get so tired sometimes; tired of trying. I guess I've been needing this break down for a while now. I've been hurting for a long time.

I was a scared, angry child struggling to feel safe and looking for balance. I have never had balance or stability for a long period of time. I am not accustomed to being happy with someone for a long period of time either.

I'm afraid that I can't pick myself up again, but I know that I have to. There's a voice inside my head that is negative. I don't know where all this self destruction came from, but I have to ignore it. I don't want to live my life unhappy. I don't want to feel this lonely and broken anymore. 

(Written 3-19-13)



http://www.besthomecaremn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/bigstock-Woman-Depressed-Series-27249164.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies Video

Popular Posts